Small Faith-Sharing Groups 2021
Our parish small faith-sharing groups will resume during the first week of March and continue for six weeks. One group will meet online and the rest will meet in-person in St. Bernadette Hall while following all of the current health guidelines. The meeting times and books we will be using are as follows:
- Mondays, 7-8:30 pm, March 1 - April 5 (online only), Mary: Jesus' Mother & Ours, a study of biblical passages related to Mary.
- Tuesdays, 10-11:30 am, March 2 - April 6, Becoming a Praying Person, explores what different biblical characters show us about prayer.
- Tuesdays, 1:30-3 pm, March 2 - April 6, Living for a Just Society, examines Old and New Testament stories which call us to act justly.
- Tuesdays, 7-8:30 pm, March 2 - April 6, Bored Again Catholic: How the Mass Could Save Your Life, reflects on the parts of the Mass to help us pray the liturgy better.
- Thursdays, 1-2:30 pm, March 4 - April 8, What, Me Holy?, a study of how we can answer the call to holiness in our daily lives.
If you would like to grow spiritually and meet with your fellow parishioners, we welcome you to participate. Sign-ups will take place in the Gathering Space the weekends of Feb. 13 & 14 and Feb. 20 & 21, or, you can send an e-mail to Kris Krimm with your preferred date and time. You can also sign up on the parish website under "Living Our Mission" and clicking on the Small Faith Group. For more information, please contact Kristina Krimm, Director of Religious Education, at email@example.com or 347-2646.