The Our Lady of Lourdes Education Commission supports the parish and school administration and faculty by exploring and implementing programs and activities which promote academic excellence, faith formation, growth of our school, and the safety of our students.
Education Commission and its subcommittees:
- Provide policy recommendations to the school administration
- Provide an after school tutoring program for OLL students
- Review ways to ensure the safety of our students
- Research potential grants for funding of various projects
- Explore ways to enhance the faith formation of adults of the parish and the children of our parish and school
Subcommittees of Education Commission include the Academic Subcommittee, Tutoring Program Subcommittee, Safety Subcommittee and Grant Subcommittee.
Education Commission meets the second Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m. Subcommittees meet between general meetings as needed.
Members of Education Commission are selected for three year terms. If you are interested in becoming a member of Education Commission, have questions, would like more information, or would like to attend an Education Commission meeting, please contact Education Commission President, Amy Huwel at (513) 373-0904 or email@example.com.
Constitution and By-Laws