The Parish Pastoral Council is comprised of members elected from the Parish family. In addition to these members, the Pastor and staff members may also be
present at the meetings.
Purpose & Function
1. Advise, evaluate, plan and be of service to the pastor, and by extension, to the Parish Pastoral staff in terms of parish planning and overall concerns
2. Assist the pastor in determining priorities in the parish (spiritual, social, temporal) and identifying means available to satisfy these priorities
3. Represent all of the people of the parish
4. Facilitate communication, coordination and cooperation among members of the parish and the various parish organizations
5. Provide representation to appropriate Deanery and Archdiocesan organizations and meetings as needed
The PPC meets on the fourth Monday every other month at 7:00 p.m.